Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A New Year, and a new Reading List

I have admired Book Review blogs for a while now and decided to create one of my own.
I decided to start by linking to book reviews of the past, and listing my titles to review for the future.

Book review for Enchanted Ivy by Sarah Beth Durst

Book review for A Tale of Two Castles by Gail Carson Levine

Book review for What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen

Book review for How to Be Like Walt by Pat Williams

Book review for Kiki's Delivery Service by Eiko Kadono

Book review for Beastly and Lindy's Diary by Alex Flinn


Book reviews for Where The Mountain Meets the Moon and Starry River of Sky by Grace Lin

Book review for The Writer's Journey by Christopher Vogler

Book review for Stravaganza: City of Ships by Mary Hoffman

I also have recommendations on books about Greek Myth here

And books on writing here

Five books that changed my life

More life changing books

Book Reviews for the Future:

I'd like to rewind and read some of my favorite books from childhood

First Book:

 The Little White Horse by Elizabeth Goudge.

Second Book:
Inkheart by Cornelia Funke

Feel free to comment and send recommendations. This could be a virtual book club if you'd like ^_^
The main thing is to have fun and share what you thought of the books. Swapping Titles would be fun too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment