Sunday, January 25, 2015

Tiger's Destiny by Colleen Houck



The final chapter of Kelsey's journey has arrived, and Kelsey, Ren and Kishan must decide how they will meet their destinies. As the pieces fall into place, Kelsey faces a battle of the heart. 
Even after fighting kappas, metal birds, and dragons this will be the most difficult journey for Durga's champinions. 
The last prophecy leads them to a world of fire, where deception and illusion can only be resolved by truth from the heart. 
Kelsey must determine her fate, but to do so, she will have to make a choice. 
This book was the most exciting of the quartet, and by far the most intense. As Kelsey learns the meaning of inner strength, she grows from the confused girl who began the journey into a determined young woman with an important role to play. 
This was one of those books that subtly hints what's going to happen, but it doesn't hit you until the big reveal. While what I predicted did happen, it didn't happen in the way I expected. 
A part of me is very sad that this series is over. From epic adventure to epic adventure in a modern world, the entire series balanced the elements of the real and majical world. 
I give it five out of five phoenix eggs, and I can't wait for the film adaption of the first book. 
This series was an amazing journey. 
It inspired my writing and gives me hope for my own series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment