Sunday, January 19, 2014

Love and Misadventure by Lang Leav



I first discovered Lang Leav on tumblr. This lovely short story about Love and Patience popped up on my dashboard, and I clicked on the link to see who wrote it. 
On the same website was an announcement that she had a book out, and since I work in a bookstore, I was able to get it within a day. 
Lang Leav's poems are charming and genuine. Some are simple, and others are short stories. She has a way with words, and her poetry has a unique simplicity that isn't vague. Her collection was inspirational and insightful. 
I recommend it to romantics at heart and the people who enjoy her writing on tumblr. 
This book has inspired me to look at poetry differently, and I hope her short story on Patience will be included in her next book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment